1. "Project Summary," Community Redevelopment Agency, Downtown Cultural Trust Fund, First Round, no date.
2. Transmittal from Gayle Anderson, CRA/LA Public Affairs to Michelle Kholos, producer "Live on Hope Street," KUSC, re: Hope Street Terminus: The Garden of Conversion," no date.
3. Downtown Cultural Trust Fund, Contract for Artist Services, Blue McRight, no date.
4. Projected Timeline--Hope Street Terminus "Garden of Conversion," no date.
5. "Hope Street Terminus: The 'Garden of Conversion,'" by Blue McRight, artist, and Warren Wagner, architect, April 7, 1995.
6. Memorandum from Mickey Gustin, Arts Planner, to David Riccitiello, Project Manager, re: extended landscape plan at Hope Street Terminus, June 19, 1995.
7. Letter from Bill Koval, District Landscape Architect, Department of Transportation, to Los Angeles Community Redevelopment Agency re: Downtown Cultural Trust Fund Grants, June 22, 1995.
8. Purchase Order, Community Redevelopment Agency, PO 95-0489, June 27, 1997.
9. Letter from Mickey Gustin, Arts Planner, CRA, to Fred Gamble, Contracts Coordinator, Los Angeles Community College District re: seek permission to plant bougainvillea, July 24, 1995.
10. Agenda, Public Art Committee, Cultural Affairs Commission, December 13, 1995.
11. Agenda, Public Art Committee, Cultural Affairs Commission, January 11, 1996.
12. Memorandum from Lesley Elwood, Assistant Arts Planner to The Gunk Foundation, re: Hope Street Terminus: Garden of Conversion, January 26, 1996.
13. Encroachment Permit, District 7 Permits, March 21, 1996.
14. Memorandum from David Riccitiello, South Park Project Manager to Peter Lassen, L.A. Conservation Corps re: Bouganvilla Planting, April 8, 1996.
15. Motion by Councilwoman Rita Walters, Los Angeles City Council, April 12, 1996.
16. Memorandum from Lesley A. Elwood, Art Program, CRA, to Ray Gandara, re: tree trimming for art project, April 30, 1996.
17. Letter from Lesley Elwood--Arts Program, to Bob Pool, Los Angeles Times, re: Garden of Conversion, May 8, 1996.
18. Memorandum from Ken Clark, purchasing, to Julie Nagano, F & K Nursery, re: change of purchase order, May 10, 1996.
19. Fact Sheet, Hope Street Terminus: The Garden of Conversion, no date.
20. Fact Sheet, The Garden of Conversion, May 13, 1996.
21. Request for Volunteers for planting day, May 22, 1996.
22. Memorandum from Lesley Elwood to Bob Pool, Los Angeles Times, re: CRA Sponsored Art Project, June 13, 1996.
23. Memorandum from McRight/Wagner to Mickey Gustin re: plant materials list for damage repair, March 10, 1997.
24. Memorandum from Lesley Elwood, Arts Program, to Peter Lassen, Los Angeles Conservation Corp. Re: repair of Garden of Conversion, March 17, 1997.
25. Memorandum from Lesley Elwood, Arts Program, to Blue McRight, Artist, re: Garden of Conversion, March 31, 1997.
26. Community Redevelopment Agency, Rockefeller Trust Fund--Public Art, Purchase Order Summary, March 31, 1997.
27. Memorandum from David Riccitiello, Project Manager, to John Molloy, Administrator, re: request to P.O. in lieu of contract, April 1, 1997.
28. Amended (from 3/10/97) plant list. Hope Street Terminus: The Garden of Conversion, September 2, 1997.
29. Letter from Blue McRight to Lesley Elwood re: repairs, September 4, 1997, with attached "List of Repairs to be Performed by Caltrans," September 2, 1997.
30. Memorandum from Lesley Elwood, CRA Art Program, to Hope Street Terminus--Garden of Conversion/Interested Parties, re: Maintenance of Garden of Conversion, December 1, 1997.
The bibliography has been provided courtesy of Michael Several, Los Angeles, September 1998.
Back to Historic Core of Los Angeles