The Old Pacific Coast Stock Exchange
Samuel Lunden and John and Donald Parkinson
1929-1930, 618 S. Spring Street. Inscription on the facade: "An institution founded on integrity created for the economic welfare of the community, state, and nation, and dedicated to the service of all who seek an open market for the interchange of secrutities. Organized the seventh day of December in the year one thousand eight hundred and ninety nine"