1. "A Santa Monica Gallery is the Site for Chinatown," by Shauna Snow, Los Angeles Times, 7/19/92.
2. Anonymous, Biographical information on Katherine Sui Fun Cheung and Yiu Hai Seto, n.d.
3. Nye, Carol, Proposal - (Chinatown Art Project), 1992.
4. Nye, Carol, Caravanserai, Exhibition of Photographs, October 11 to November 11, 1993.
5. Interview, Carol Nye, June 9, 1994.
6. Letter from Carol Nye to John Edwards, CEO, Pacific Alliance Medical Center, August 31, 1993.
7. Fax from Carol Nye to Michael Several, June 14, 1994.
8. Letter from Carol Nye to Tim Mcglew, Pacific Alliance Medical Center, August 5, 1992.
9. Letter from Mayor Tom Bradley to Carol Nye, May 24, 1993.
10. "A Santa Monica Gallery Is the Site for Chinatown" by Shauna Snow, July 19, 1992.
11. Biography of Katherine Sui Fun Cheung and Yiu Hai Seto by Carol Nye, no date.
12. Letter from Diana Wong, Merging One Gallery, to Munson Kwok, Chinatown Community Advisory Committee for Community Redevelopment, July 21, 1992.
13. "Chinese American Women of Los Angeles," and bibliographies of Katherine Sui Fun Cheung, Ella Yee Quan, Ruby Ling Louie, Ph.D. and Jiu Hai Seto, by Carol Nye, June, 1994.
14. "Still Working After All These Years," Downtown News, December 12, 1994.
The bibliography has been provided courtesy of Michael Several, Los Angeles, September 1998.
Back to Chinatown.