1. Interview with Carl Cheng by Michael Several, 5/20/94
2. Resume, n.d.
3. Description of work, 8/13/88
4. Description of work, 2/12-13/90
5. Description of work, n.d.
6. Letter from Ed Huang, Community Redevelopment Agency, to Gordon Park, Kaiser Permanente, 10/21/88
7. Letter from Susan Totaro, Community Redevelopment Agency, to Gordon Park, A.I.A., Kaiser Permanente, 10/24/89
8. Memo from John J. Tuite, to Agency Commissioners, dated 2/1/90 re: Second Implementation Agreement with Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
9. Memo from Julie Silliman to Mickey Gustin, dated 11/9/92, re: Site Visit--Kaiser Mental Health Center
10. Cheng, Carl, Description of work, 10/4/93
11. "Two Outdoor Art Projects Take Shape," by Iris Yokoi, Los Angeles Times, November 15, 1992.
The bibliography has been provided courtesy of Michael Several, Los Angeles, May 1998.
Back to Chinatown.