1. Who's Who in American Art, 1978, Edited by Jaque Cattell Press, Published by R.R. Bowker Co., New York, London, p.695.
2. Dictionary of Twentieth Century Art, Phaidon Publ., 1973, p. 378.
3. Dictionary of Modern Sculpture, Todor Publ., 1960.
4. Contemporary Artists, Edited by Colin Naylor and Genesis P-Orridge, St. James Press, London, St. Martin's Press, New York, 1977, p. 941.
5. Tajiri Retrospective, Museum Boymans-van Beuningen, Rotterdam, 1974.
6. Letter, December 5, 1980, from Nagahisa Ono, East West Development Corporation, to Ruth Watanabe, Friends of Little Tokyo Arts.
7. Agreement, March 30, 1981, between Friends of Little Tokyo Arts and East West Development Corporation.
8. Letter, May 21, 1981, from H. Cooke Sunoo, Community Redevelopment Agency, to George Takei, Friends of Little Tokyo Arts.
9. Letter, June 5, 1981, from George Takei, Friends of Little Tokyo Art, to Cooke Sunoo, Community Redevelopment Agency.
10. Minutes, Board of Cultural Affairs Commission, July 9, 1981, p. 2.
11. Inter-Department Correspondence, City of Los Angeles, July 20, 1981, from Nancy Fernandez to Donald C. Tillman re: Work of Art Gift to the City of Los Angeles - "The Friendship Knot".
12. "Tajiri Sculpture Dedication Rites Set", Kashu Mainichi, July 31, 1981.
13. Letter, September 18, 1981, from Nagahisa Ono, East West Development Corporation, to Cooke Sunoo, Community Redevelopment Agency.
14. Letter, February 10, 1989, from Shinkichi Tajiri to Michael Several.
15. Interview ofÊ Cooke Sunoo by Michael Several, April 8, 1987.
16. Interview of Les Hamasaki by Michael Several, May 4, 1987.
The bibliography has been provided courtesy of Michael Several, Los Angeles, October 1997.
Back to Little Tokyo.