1. Agreement between Michael Todd, Japanese Village Plaza, Inc. and Friends of Little Tokyo Art, no date.
2. Charitable Subscriptions, by Japanese American Citizens League, Hollywood Chapter, Tortue Gallery, Kathryn Doi Todd, March 1979.
3. Letter from Michael Todd to Les Hamasaki, August 30, 1979, re: title of piece.
4. Minutes of Board of Municipal Arts Commissioners, September 13, 1979.
5. Letter from Jon Lappen, President, Municipal Arts Commission, to Les Hamasaki, Friends of Little Tokyo Art, Inc., September 24, 1979, re: congratulations on acquiring work by Michael Todd.
6. Letter from Rodney L. Punt, General Manager, Municipal Arts Department, to Les Hamasaki, Friends of Little Tokyo Art, Inc. re: receipt of gift to City's Permanent Art Collection.
7. Michael Todd, Circle Series, catalogue for exhibition at California State College, Fullerton, May 19 through June 22, 1972.
8. Michael Todd/Ikebana Series, catalogue for exhibition at The Oakland Museum, June 20 through August 13, 1978.
9. Michael Todd Painted and Patinated Bronze and Steel, Catalogue for exhibition at Klein Gallery in Chicago, Bemis Project/New Gallery in Omaha, Stremmel Galleries in Reno, 1985-1986.
10. Michael Todd: 25 Year Survey, catalogue for exhibition at Palm Springs Desert Museum, February 3 to April 23, 1989.
11. Zen and the Art of Calligraphy, by Omori Sogen and Terayama Katsujo, translated by John Stevens, Routledge & Kegan Paul, London, 1985
The bibliography has been provided courtesy of Michael Several, Los Angeles, December 1997.
Back to Little Tokyo.