Blue Line Metro Art
This page is subdivided by station from Downtown Los Angeles to Long Beach. The images and information have been made available courtesy of MTA and from Ruth Wallach, USC. Do not reproduce information from this site without acknowledgement of the artists and their works, or of the authors of this site.
7th St./Metro Center Station
- Roberto Gil de Montes, Heaven to Earth, 1993
- Terry Schoonhoven, City Above, 1991 (commissioned by Home Savings Bank and CRA)
- Joyce Kozloff, The Movies: Spectacles, 1991, 1993.
- 7th St./Metro Center connects through a tunnel to the Red Line. The tunnel features temporary public art works.
- Thomas Eatherton, Unity, 1998. Partly funded by Pacific Enterprises.
- College Fu, Photo Binge, 2006.
- Mark Lere, Who, What, Where?, 1994
San Pedro Station
- Sandra Rowe, Hope, Dream, Path, Focus, Belief, 1993
- East Los Streetscapers, South Central Codex, 1995
Ricardo Duffy, A Florence Moment, 2004.
Ricardo Mendoza, El Deseo de Progresar/The Will to Progress, 2004.
103rd St./Kenneth Hahn Station
- Roberto Salas, Blue Line Totems in Red, 1994
This station forms an intersection of the A and the B Lines.
- Joe Sam, Hide-n-Seek, 1995
- Eva Cockcroft, Compton: Past Present & Future, 1995
- Lynn Aldrich, Blue Line Oasis, 1996
Del Amo Station
- Jacqueline Dreager, Great Gathering Place, 1992
- Ann Preston, Finding the Way, 1998/9
Pacific Coast Highway Station
Fifth Street Station
First Street Station
Transit Mall Station
This page is maintained by Ruth Wallach, USC Libraries.