Monterey Pine Trees

Located in Founders Park, between Bovard and Taper halls, University of Southern California.

The text reads: Qui Transtulit Sustinet (He who transplanteth sustains). These Monterey Pine Trees have been planted here to perpetuate the gratitude and affection of the University of Southern California for Albert S. and Mary Raubenheimer. April, 1970, commemorates Dr. Raubenheimer's sixty years of service dedicated to the education of young men and women, a service that began in April 1910, when he became the principal of a small school in his native South Africa, and continues in his long years of leadership and devotion to USC.

    


Back to: Sculptures at USC