Donated by the Filippa Pollia Foundation, 1978. The murals are located on the Instituto Cultural Mexicano de Los Angeles. Inaugurado por el C. Presidente constitucional de los Estados Unidos Mexicanos. Los Angeles, California, 30 de Septeiembre de 1991. The building of the Instituto is known as Biscailuz Building (1925-26), located on the site of Juan Sepulveda adobe.
To Union Station and El Pueblo homepage ||| To Los Angeles Murals homepage
Photos taken by Ruth Wallach in March, 1997.
Scanned by Carlos Romero Jr.